Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Peaceful Country - Chapter 1

It looks like we've practically closed Chapter 1 of A Peaceful Country; so far we have four player characters, and Supernoob's handling 2 NPCs. So, a quick rundown of PCs:

  1. Oseon Cristi - played by Gnume Awldewe.

  2. Jay - played by Anskiere.

  3. Estil Verraine - played by Aggro Me.

  4. August Wyttel - the character I am playing

  5. Lieutenant Marcus - NPC played by Supernoob

  6. Hierophant Sylyanna - NPC played by Supernoob


If you've not started reading yet, here's what we've got for you to read:

If you are all caught up and are waiting more, come on over and watch Chapter 2 take off.

Enjoy the story!

4 Comments:

Blogger Quylein said...

Ha ha I found you!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Dean Michaud said...

Yeap; sure did :)

I don't go around broadcasting my blog, yet... I'm trying to decide if I like the idea of even running one right now.

So far its fine... just not sure its anything exciting for others to read or not. :P

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not to bad I like the layout and the Black background.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Dean Michaud said...

Smart Ass... heheheheheh.

Good post on Quylein the Mage though man 0 good stuff.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home