Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Peaceful Country

I've dug a new trench in my world of geekdom this month; I've signed up for a diceless freeform online-RPG that is being run on a Forum. The game is being called "A Peaceful Country", and I am playing a character named August Whyttel.
The game just started yesterday, and I'm not 100% how things will work out in the end, but the people in the forums are quite funny and are also RPG-folk, so it ought to be half decent. As of now it appears the guy running the campaign, Supernoob, is a decent enough writer with a good imagination... he should be fun to play off of.
If you are interested in the story that gets told, feel free to read the History and the Prologue to the chapter we're currently playing. Then feel free to read the actual chapter as it unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home