Tuesday, October 25, 2005

GMail Invites: What's The Point?

I logged into GMail today and noticed something completely useless... I have 100 Invites to give out.

What's the freakin point? Does not everyone that either wished they had a GMail account, or not even knew it existed, not already have a freakin account? I mean - come on! It's not like its this secret society here... it's GMail!

So, this is a call to all of you out there that still don't have an account and just plain old wish they had one but don't know anyone on the internet already that has not invited them 1791 times already... if you want one, heck... fire me off an email and I'll hook you up!

Now - don't come bitching to me if I can't give you one, because - OMG - maybe someone will actually ask me for an invite... I *may* just run out of invites!

P.S. - GMail really is the best web-based mail I've used to date. I've tried a ton of others, and still... I like this one the best so far. However, if you know of a better one, and you aren't just trying to pull the wool over my eyes, let me know about it - yeah yeah, email me about it and I might check it out ... maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home