Thursday, September 15, 2005

Betrayal of Qeynos

I mentioned briefly that I am playing as Auratus, a Froglok that is striving to become an assassin in Everquest II. Well, I did the first part of the quest this week, and I took a screenshot of Queen Antonia and her cronies just before they knocked me over the head and tossed me out with the gnolls in Antonica.
I was speaking to my guildmate Sela last night and mentioned I would upload the screenshot I took for all to see... so here it is.

Now Auratus finds himself as homeless, wandering around the Commonlands killing orcs and whatever else the Overlord of Freeport desires in order to prove himself, praying the Overlord will grant him safety within the walls of Freeport.

Its kinda funny, I was thrown out of Qeynos for trying to kill the Queen (sounds reasonable I guess), but I can't move in to Freeport because I failed my missing to kill the Queen in the first place - which is why I need to prove my worthiness for the Overlord.

Anyways, good fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home