Thursday, February 16, 2006

Monthly Check-In

Seems I've been busy. What have I been doing? I've been working, mostly... but I've had time to get some gaming in.

I've been playing City of Villains mostly; my main focus has been on playing as Radioactive Decay... and right now she's level 17.

I've created a few other ALTs lately too - my favorites so far are Biomass Energy and Mad in Plaid.

I'm also going to be returning to Everquest II, likely this weekend, to prepare for the introduction of Player vs. Player (PvP) to the game. I'll be joining the ranks of Freeport to be a member of a guild named Aggroculture.

Aggroculture is a guild that readers of the popular EQII blog named Aggro Me are starting. We've been organizing it in the official Aggro Me Forums... and we've already gained an official nemesis guild named Brownie Troop 187... a silly bunch of listeners/readers from the fantastic EQII Daily podcast/website/forums will be making up the majority of their ranks.

This whole PvP game play has me excited to return to the world of Norrath... I just hope the game play holds up to the hype!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home