Friday, November 18, 2005

APC - The Fight Begins

I am rather excited about the Multiplayer Story-Telling RPG that I've been playing these past few months; its been a real freakin' blast to participate in. A Peaceful Country is now rolling along in Chapter 3, and the action is getting rather exciting. I'd read the story from the beginning if you are new to the storyline, but the action I am excited about starts right here with Oseon entering a pub named the Fat Tiger in search of the whereabouts of August Whyttel... unbeknownst to Oseon, August's in a bit of a snag.

We've got some great players getting involved, and the story is turning out to be a whole lot of fun; I hope we keep going and finish the overall story. I am so fascinated by the creativity of the story-tellers that are playing this game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home