Thursday, November 03, 2005

CoV: Having More Fun as a Villain

I bought City of Villains on Tuesday, and I must say it is fantastic. With the release of CoV, even the owners of City of Heroes get the graphics engine upgrade - they get better textures, cool new effects, and other great things like ragdoll effects for the fallen. The game looks even better than it did, and it started out looking fantastic to start with!

So, as per usual, I have no idea what class to play - I am working on it though, so far I have 2 characters I'm messing with, but like I did with Heroes, I'll likely make more before I'm satisfied.

We're playing on the Justice server for CoV, and on Guardian for CoH... not sure why we moved to another server, but I'm guessing they (my guildies and co-workers) wanted more character slots for their Baddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home