Sunday, September 18, 2005

Half-Life 2

Well well; I finally played some Half-Life 2 last night. I bought the game the same month as EQII came out, but only got around to installing it around mid January. I played a very little bit when I installed it, but it was not much really.

I booted it up last night, and it was on Jan 18th when I played aparently. Well last night, since my little boy was sleeping but soon due to wake for a bottle, I fired it up No use getting into a quest of something with Mylene or Auratus... just time for something I can save any any point so I could feed the baby and then go to bed once he woke up.

Well, I played Half-Life 2 for 2 hours. It was a blast. My precision skills in FPS games was on, and I could tag things at very long distances. It was great fun. Looks like I have a diversion for those night that I can't string more than a few minutes together to play a game. Much much fun was had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home