Monday, September 19, 2005

Respec for Mylene

I managed to get some game time in this weekend as Mylene. I managed to get 50% of level 34 with her Saturday night, before I moved on to playing Half-Life 2. Her respec was not as difficult as I had imagined, and so far I am happy with the result of it.
I did find that the combat changed forced me to play a little differently. I found that over all fights lasted a little longer, but also noticed that some of my new spells are really great. Overall I feel that I will be happy with the end results, but I didn't get enough time in to form an official opinion. I only had time to slay orcs at the entrance to Zek, and I was capable of handling groups of 2 and 3 orcs at a time, with only having to run once from a fight.
And, even though it’s a small thing, I now have a teleport spell (portal) much like the evac that scouts get, except that it’s only for me. Yay! I can finally really get my ass out of trouble in a hurry. If I did have this before, then I am the dumbest Wizard in quite some time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anskiere said...

I wish that Portal -had- been added in before the combat changes.. then I wouldn't have had to wait until level 38 to get my evac :P

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home