Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Return to Villainy

I’ve jumped back into City of Villains again, and it feels good to be back. The game has more missions than I remember, and I’ve only reached level 10 with my newest villain.

My new ‘main’ is Zombie Freakshow; she’s a Mastermind Bubbler that commands a legion of zombies. So far this legion consists of only two zombies, whom I have lovingly named Barnum and Bailey. They do whatever I command them to do… and they do it without complaints!

I entered Zombie Freakshow into a costume contest over the weekend, there were some really good costumes. The contest was being run by the Super Group named T.U.F.T., and Zombie Freakshow won for a prize of 100K! Hell Yeah!

A couple of online friends I’ve made over the past year have joined up with me on the Liberty server, we’ve been having a real blast. It looks like we’ll erect a base soon and slap a huge AGGROCULTURE neon-sign on the roof to invoke fear in all that oppose us. That’s right, we’re expanding from EQ2’s Nagafen server to CoV’s Liberty server. Perhaps the Brownies from EQ2Daily will create a Goodie Super Group and meet up with us in the PvP zones some day… but I doubt they’d have the nerve to take us on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home